NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SeeStar 50 Charger

No charger with the device but it does come with a usb lead. I just have a simple 230v plug with a usb output and plugged it into that. I can't see why if you have a 12v battery pack with usb output it wouldn't work but it took mine about 3 hours to go from maybe 30% to fully charged. Hope it helps 

2 hours ago, M40 said:

No charger with the device but it does come with a usb lead. I just have a simple 230v plug with a usb output and plugged it into that. I can't see why if you have a 12v battery pack with usb output it wouldn't work but it took mine about 3 hours to go from maybe 30% to fully charged. Hope it helps 

Will it run when plugged in to such an external power source, so it doesn't discharge or extends the run-time?

I vaguely recall seeing that being a possibility on one of the various vids tho can't exactly recall now.