Registax Download issues.

Hi folks,

I've just searched to download Registax and, on the site, I click 'download' but Windows won't allow it as considered dangerous. I've downloaded most of the other Windows based programs with no issue. Is there a problem with the Registax page at the moment? And is there a 'fix' or a known site which has a downloadable version?

Thanks.

Is it Windows antivirus that is stopping it been downloaded? If so you should be able to disable your antivirus whilst you download it, then turn it back on after this. You may have to place the downloaded file in a folder and get your antivirus software not to scan that folder as it might delete the download again if it thinks it is suspicious. I have had this happen with Norton antivirus on a few occasions.

6 hours ago, Knighty2112 said:

Is it Windows antivirus that is stopping it been downloaded? If so you should be able to disable your antivirus whilst you download it, then turn it back on after this. You may have to place the downloaded file in a folder and get your antivirus software not to scan that folder as it might delete the download again if it thinks it is suspicious. I have had this happen with Norton antivirus on a few occasions.

6 hours ago, johnturley said:

I downloaded Registax 6 on my Windows 10 laptop a couple of years ago no problem, I have MacAfee antivirus 

John 

Thanks for the replies guys. It was odd. I tried 3 or 4 times then, after giving up a few hours, on the 4th or 5th, it just worked.