Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

USB connection issues with ZWO ASI533MC

I'm experiencing USB connection issues with my ZWO ASI533MC.  I believe it is running firmware version 5.0.  The latest camera drivers have been installed.  The problem: When the camera is powered down, and powered back up, sometimes the USB connection (either USB2 or 3) will not establish with the control PC.  If the USB connector is pulled from the PC and plugged back in, the USB connection is established.  Has anyone come across this problem and been able to fix it?  As the camera is part of a remote telescope it's causing me significant issues.

Thanks in appreciation,

Gary

been there with a different make of camera, its annoying,as usual try cables ,different ports and even a different pc if possible-youve probably already done this-good luck

Edited by iwols

If you're using the ZWO supplied USB cables then I would advise changing them for some good quality cables. 

I use Lindy USB cables on all my kit and don't have disconnect issues any more.