Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stepper Motor 28byj-48

sswcharlie

Hi

On above link there was considerable conversion on the 28byj-48 including a Arduino .ino file from GINA.     I am unable to download the file as it shows as a single line (very wide) etc.  Is someone able to email me the file to    swchuck at gmail dot com.    Or if there is a later version that would be great.  Would like to know if unipolar or bipolar was used.

Thanks

Charles Harris

O

• 1 month later...
On 19/06/2023 at 02:23, sswcharlie said:

I am unable to download the file as it shows as a single line

Yes it looks like some HTML somewhere has eaten end-of-lines. The source HTML shows the same, so no way to recover it, apart by breaking the lines yourself.

On 19/06/2023 at 02:23, sswcharlie said:

Would like to know if unipolar or bipolar was used.

Don't know what was used - TL;DR. If you want to use the stepper with ULN2003 you have no choice but to use as unipolar (4 energy + 1 ground = 5 wires).

Of course you could cut the wires, let the ground alone, and connect the coil ones to a bipolar controller, but I don't see the point (destructive mod, same stepping, double coil inductance to fight).