Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M13, so you don't have to :)

Paul M

I've not imaged M13 for ages. So having more clear nights in April than in all of the previous 6 months, I had a quickie. It's seems I've spent most of my time tracking down "challenging" objects rather than the simple stuff!

This was just 41 x 30 sec on  a windy night, so a few subs went in the bin. And after taking these subs I realised I had massive sensor tilt, which turned out to be the camera not seated properly in the focuser. I can feel another adapter coming on...

Anyway, RC10 on trusty old NEQ6 Pro, guided stupendously well wit PHD2. Now I see it pasted in the forum it look out of focus too.

I've processed this from a few angles. I think this one was stacked in ASTAP and processed in PS. As usual, all these words are just to get your juices flowing. The image will speak for itself! 

I'll just leave it parked here until the next SGL Globular challenge... 😂

M132023-04-1941x30LEQMODHEQ56(CV)ZWOASI071MCPro_stackedoriginal_bin2x2copy.jpg.9e648195ec0abf75275314bcd5c9902a.jpg

Edited by Paul M
  • Like 4