Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Night Sky Connectedness survey - anyone in the world who is 18+ with any level of interest in the night sky can take part

Spile

An interesting survey that took me about 8 minutes to complete.

r/telescope - Night Sky Connectedness survey - anyone in the world who is 18+ with any level of interest in the night sky can take part (EVERYONE)

Hello everyone, 

I’m Dr Chris Barnes, a researcher from the University of Derby, UK and would like to ask for your help.  I am advertising a study about how people feel towards the night sky & whether they feel a connection to it. 

The study involves completing a brief survey and takes 10-12 minutes to complete once you have provided consent. Some people may want to take slightly longer.  Anyone can take part no matter where you are in the world or how often you look at the night sky.  Taking part is voluntary and there is of course no pressure if you’d prefer not to.

If this sounds like something of interest to you then the survey link is here – https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UQuldSgKsiZElU or you can also find the link on my Twitter profile (@DrChrisBarnes). 

many thanks,

Chris

Edited by Spile
  • Like 6