Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pentax K70 Continuous shooting problem

scotty1

Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to this. 

When using my Pentax K70 in continuous shooting mode with wireless remote, the camera doesn't always take a series of shots. Instead it will take a single shot when I press the remote. But without altering any any settings, if I press the remote again it will sometimes take another single shot, or start taking the series of shots as it's supposed to. It will then keep taking the shots untill the battery is low, or sometimes it will stop after a few shots. It seems to make no difference if I use a fully charged battery or not. Every other shooting mode seems to work as it's supposed to. The lens is in manual focus as is the camera. 

Thanks

5 hours ago, michael8554 said:

How long are the exposures ?

The camera buffer may not always empty fast exposures quickly enough to allow more exposures to enter.

When I take 1 sec Flats with my Canon 6D, sometimes I can get 3 in a row, sometimes it stalls downloading the first one.

Michael

Hello Michael

Thanks for your reply

The exposures are 10-20 seconds, I've tried using another infra-red remote as I have two of the same make and model.  One remote is faulty, as the camera seems to be working as it should be for now. I will test it out tomorrow night.