NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A very mixed evening

Kimboman

Hi it looked promising earlier in the evening as I could see Saturn,Jupiter and the Moon.

I didn't expect to much owing to the brightness of the Moon ,I used my Skywatcher 127 Mak I love this scope and I used my skywatcher AZ5 for convenience.

First I set up on Saturn and I was surprised of the clarity the seeing wasn't bad at all.I then went onto Jupiter and once again the seeing was good.

The Moon was my next visit and obviously it was blinding even with a filter but I did have some decent views.

I was observing from my from drive which is open plan and all my neighbours know that I am usually out ,tonight I had 6 visitors looking at all the three objects and they were amazed at the Moon Jupiter and Saturn its good to share.

I did take a shot of the Moon with my phone but cloud had started to appears called it a night 

IMG_4684.JPG

• Like 3