Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any PC Gurus out there?

Hi chaps

Got a netbook, Acer One to be an ultra portable PC for my mobile imaging rig. Got it working last night absolutely stonking it was. However I am running Guidemaster on it as shown in image which works OK but the Guide Window will not fit on the dainty netbook screen. Right clicking on the window gives a size option but that does not work.

It's no real problem but it cuts off the target thingy which gives a pictorial view of the GM performance which is very useful.

Hints and tips would be appreciated.

Phil

post-14930-133877362733_thumb.jpg

Phil, It's not ideal, but I've seen on some of these that you can make the screen resolution bigger than the display. The picture will scroll up and down as you move the mouse. If you go to your display settings, and uncheck the box for only show supported resolutions, and try 1024x768, see if this will do what I've said. You'll have 15 seconds to test it before windows will automatically revert in case the display does something weird.

Alternativly you could try this..

Get to the display properties settings ..advanced settings

Under the general tab you should be able to set the DPI setting

Reduce the dpi a little and this may resize your window enough.

Archived