Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

anyone using ocal collimator advice

hi just used the electronic ocal collimator on my c8 edge ive finished with this collimation 

633571868_endofimagingtrain1.jpg.0c8714aea134dd6c67dc87479eebcaf7.jpg

i think the collimation is ok i have the red circle(outer) ok ,the green middle circle ok but the smaller blue one seems out which you cannot adjust ,any advice appreciated thanks

end of imaging train.jpg

hi ive attached it to scope via the nosecone and also at the back of my imaging train where my ccd goes with similar results,if i adjust to make the blue circle ok the red will be out,not sure which is most important ,what scope you using it with?

1 hour ago, iwols said:

hi ive attached it to scope via the nosecone and also at the back of my imaging train where my ccd goes with similar results,if i adjust to make the blue circle ok the red will be out,not sure which is most important ,what scope you using it with?

It will be for my SCT, XLT version.. I've not used it yet thou as have a few UN finished projects and don't want to move the camera for flats reasons

• Like 1