Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Where is the Polar align bit in EQMod?

I am looking to find the feature in EQMod that rotates the polar scope to aid in polar aligning? I had a link but that does not work anymore and for the life of me I cannot remember where the setting is!

It's starting to look good so hopefully sombody will have a link or post where the setting is.

NB- Make sure you Unpark 1st and disable limits if you've done this before, and re-enable limits after Polar aligning !!

Craig,

I'm assuming you've already gone thru the procedure to set your " Polar hme "position?

Nevertheless, press "set up" to open up the controls. Immediately to the right is your location data, there's also a button Polaris Ha, press that !

IF you've not set your hme postion !! then- without c/w's on, turn RA thru until the polaris circle is at a 6 O'clock position, then put Polaris in there ."Set Polaris"

then "align polaris"

then put Polaris in the circle.

Close the little window and Park scope.-done ( i think !!)

Archived