NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

IC1396 in North Cornwall 3-9-21

AstroNebulee

This is my abismal attempt at IC1396 on Friday night with my sw 72ed AzGti Canon 600D eq mode Asiair pro set up, it was a warm evening and the dslr was suffering with noise and banding worked really hard on this image and artist licence in photoshop. 

46x120 sec images (desperately needs more) 800iso, 30x flat, dark flat and bias. 

Stacked on dss and processed in ps. 

Not over happy with it but worth a post. 

IC1396-3-9-21.jpg

• Like 4

Looks awesome! You did a much better job on the processing than mine.

I dont know what its been like for you 'up north' but we've had tons of clear nights here but also quite poor transparency which has killed it a bit.

Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow though as I'm heading to Davidstow for the night.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Mike, I was going mad during the processing towards the end haha. We've had some good clear nights these past 2 weeks, transparency wasn't to bad until Friday night when imaging this. So much haze and mist around right now but moro might so far is looking good abd clear so hoping to clsin another target, going to go galaxy and fireworks galaxy if possible. Have fun and clears skies here up 'north' moro 🙏👍