NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

IC443 - Jellyfish Nebula in Ha

RichieJarvis

And so you should be Richie, they are both stunning images, cant make my mind up what i like best Hmmm , think i will have to go for the Mono , my eyes take it in to more depth, but Roger likes these .

Excellent stuff, not had ago at this one this time around . maybe thats my next target before it goes ,

Rog:icon_cheers:

Thanks Richie, yes i know that lower half needs a lot of work to bring it out , the top part as you say is pretty easy to capture, there is also another faint part to the top of the head of the Jelly ,thats even fainter , but i,m very impressed with your image its processed really nice ,and this one can be over processed,as i have done myself over the few attempts on it , well done

Rog

A wealth of detail in that one Richie, very nice indeed.

Your efforts in trying to extract the feinter stuff in the lower half, was very successful.

I guess that the image was taken with the H9, and that the top image, is 'false colour' ?

Dave

Archived