Can anyone confirm thread size of Bader M43 extension please - Vixen 80S as camera lens?

JOC

Just a simple question that I didn't know where else to post.  I've got one of these https://www.baader-planetarium.com/en/hyperion--morpheus-m43-extension.html it says the male thread - the one with the thread visible on the outside of the connector is M43, does this mean that the thread size is 43mm?  I want to see if I can buy a double male ended joiner with threads that size as it will provide a join to my Canon T extender to enable me to experiment with mounting my Canon onto the baby Vixen 80S.  The Morpheus male thread screws into the focusser thread of the 80S and also into my Canon T ring extender.   If I could find a Male/Male version I could put the Canon onto the Vixen 80S and it might do for both daytime as well as night time photography as a 400mm lens.  NB.  If this sounds too far of the box please can someone tell me so, but someone mentioned it too me as a possibility some time ago.   I've measured the outside of the thread, but I don't know to get matching thread sizes if you measure to the inside of the thread or the outside of the thread or if the 43 in the name of the product refers to it's thread size in anyway if so, which of the two threads it refers too - though I do wonder if they are actually different as you can screen two of those M43 extenders together.  If anyone with more experiecne of thread sizes knows then I'd be grateful.  Thanks

Also:  I've just found this : https://agenaastro.com/baader-vixen-m43-t2-adapter-t2-22-1508037.html would that have the same sized thread both sides as the Male thread on the linked to extension above pelase?

Edited by JOC

16 hours ago, fifeskies said:

for a detailed view of all the threads around

That's an interesting article, esp. the difference between the M1 and M2 designations - that made a lot of measurements make much better sense.  I think based on that I'm going to try ordering the connector that I linked to.  Thanks 🙂