Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Aero ED 30mm 2" Eyepiece

John

There is a rumour going around that they are from the same stable as the Burgess/TMB Paragons - I have no idea whether it is true.

I've had an official 40mm Paragon side by side with a Teleskop Service TS WA ED 40mm (then at the time not officially called "Paragon" - my guess is that Wolfgang was being prudent), and while I'm not sure, I certainly have an idea :).

Since then, Wofgang has actually started calling these eyepieces "Paragon" and let's just say that I wasn't surprised.

Even though having a hunch and knowing things for a fact are different...

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting read, I am looking for forward to your review on the new sky-watchers. Hopefully the  long focal length one http://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-eyepieces/sky-watcher-swa-70-eyepieces.html  and would be interested to know what strides have been made since in terms of a comparison, and what you get for you money today. No rush John :smiley:

Archived