NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Theophilus, Cyrillus and Catharina 19.03

Peter_D

10 hours ago, Peter_D said:

Just looked at the upload on my mobile and it has a decidedly green tinge to it, sorry! Funny how images can sometimes look different on different screens 🤔

Nice detail. If your ever unsure of colour balance. Just go to registax and push RGB Balance. It shows the blue was a little low. If you push auto balance then Do all

registax will auto correct the RGB balance. Its a great quick check and adjustment

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, neil phillips said:

Nice detail. If your ever unsure of colour balance. Just go to registax and push RGB Balance. It shows the blue was a little low. If you push auto balance then Do all

registax will auto correct the RGB balance. Its a great quick check and adjustment

Thanks! I'm going to check my camera settings because I think I adjusted the colour on it last time out and I'm thinking that maybe the control is sticky? Still getting used to Sharpcap. Apropos, I want to try live DS stacking with the set up, I'll have to read up on it too.

Thanks again for the tip!

• Like 1

Here's the image again with the RGB Auto Balanced. I forgot to mention that I was using a UV-IR Cut Filter. Will this make the image less red to the camera?

I restacked the images and used the best 15% this time round (was 50% before, seeing was not  ideal so this was too optimistic). It seems a little sharper now.

Clear skies

Peter

CCT_5.png

Edited by Peter_D
  • Like 2