Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Photoshop colour settings.

ollypenrice

I've been using CS3 for years with these colour settings:

1686853419_PsCS3.JPG.4f6be10e5236abebecb3ab38831471b6.JPG

I recently decided to give the latest Ps a go along with Lightroom. Now Lightroom and CS3 give me the same colours but the new subscription Photoshop gives me a much redder hue. For example, the background in the screen grab above gives me a pinkish colour rather than the pale grey I see here. The colour settings on the new Ps as as below.

1071020215_Ps2021.JPG.4f85e024a6c11ac864bb998a11a0a77b.JPG

So both are set to the same version of sRGB as it seems to me.  When I post images on here on SGL they agree with the way they look in Lightroom and CS3. 

So does anybody know what I need to do in the subscription Ps to get it to agree with CS3 and Lightroom???

Cheers,

Olly

Edited by ollypenrice

Hi Olly,

I use CS5 and have the same settings as you. I notice that in both your CS3 and my CS5 there is also a button for "More Options" that seems to be already shown in the new PS (as I see from your post). I wonder if something may be different there and those settings. This is what it looks like in CS5 when I press "More Options". There are some RGB settings there:

Cheers, Göran

Skärmavbild 2021-03-10 kl. 11.11.03.png

Edited by gorann
  • Thanks 1