NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Pixinsight Weighted Batch Pre Processing V2

This is driving me barmy!!!  I like the PI WBPP script but it has been recommended that final integration might be better done with the standard integration tool.  Now I hear a V2 has been released which improves functionality.  I am very keen to give this a try but can't for the life of me find the file I need to add to my scripts folder.  I can't find it in the repository.  I have downloaded the latest version of PI and uploaded all updates but I am still presented with the original script.  Can anyone help please?

Well I have finally sorted it.  Upadated PI, Went to resources and selected updates.  After several failted attempts to upload the scripts PI decided to shut down and then installed the scripts.  Sometimes you just get the feeling that PI could be a bit more intuitive!

• Like 1

Mine updated the other day without me realising really.. I just clicked on the update button..  First time using it I couldn't figure out how to get it to use Master Darks and Master Flats as the switch for that had gone..  turns out if you rename them with "Master...." in their name it works..