SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

APM - LZOS Telescope Apo Refractor 130 f/4.5, 52mm, 3.7-inch focuser;

Astrodub

Looking at this - for imaging DSO from backyard . Done lots of digging and the LZOS glass gets good reviews. Any one had this or know anything about this scope. TIA .

Edited by Astrodub
Edit to title

• Astrodub changed the title to APM - LZOS Telescope Apo Refractor 130 f/4.5, 52mm, 3.7-inch focuser;
8 minutes ago, dweller25 said:

f/4.5 wow that’s fast.

That's with the Riccardi reducer I think David. The native focal ratio is F/6. LZOS make the 130 in F/9.2 or F/6 only.

They are superb scopes but I don't image with my LZOS 130mm F/9.2 so I can't help with that.

• Thanks 1

Looks like it’s the LZOS f/6 130/780 packaged with the M82 Massimo Riccardi reducer.  Somewhat strange marketing approach advertising it as a f/4.5 scope, but I can confirm both are absolutely top notch.  I have the slightly smaller LZOS 123/738 and it’s a superb scope for visual use.  I also have the M83 Riccardi reducer.    This will be a brilliant rig for both visual and AP use.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jessun said:

I ran 3 smaller APMs with the Riccardi reducers. Very happy with the result but bit by bit I'm selling off.

Keep an eye out for one or two of them here on SGL 🙂

/Jessun

Can I ask why you are selling?