Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Celestron set up value

Hi. I am trying to find a valuation for my mate fathers telescope setup. He never had a chance to use it and now we would like someone to be able to enjoy it. 
mugs a 14” celestron starbright. I believe.  With everything included. All celestron products .Heavy duty mount. All lenses  etc. All you need is a laptop. Pics on Facebook astronomy buying and selling page( from where you were recommended to contact)  I am looking for a valuation as this is definitely not my forte 

thank you in advance for your help and advice 

3 minutes ago, Sue holmes said:

Hi. I am trying to find a valuation for my mate fathers telescope setup. He never had a chance to use it and now we would like someone to be able to enjoy it. 
mugs a 14” celestron starbright. I believe.  With everything included. All celestron products .Heavy duty mount. All lenses  etc. All you need is a laptop. Pics on Facebook astronomy buying and selling page( from where you were recommended to contact)  I am looking for a valuation as this is definitely not my forte 

thank you in advance for your help and advice 

Could you post pictures on here? (I don't have Facebook).

• Like 2

Search for the item online and find shops that sell the same setup. A general rule of thumb for astronomy equipment is that the second hand value for a pristine setup is 2/3 of the new price. For big, heavy setups that people have to collect you will probably have to drop below this.