SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New Blood

jacobingonzo

Hey Fellow Cumbrians

2 new members in a week- can this group survive the excitement?  lol- Hello guys/gals and those who are not so sure.... new to this game and thought I would poke my nose in and stir the silt... Obviously with the nasty C we are not able to actually gather in geeky groups , let alone look in one another's finders. So where do the faithful go to ply their secret pastime locally other than behind closed doors or gardens? I find we are luckier than most with fairly low bortle skies within striking distance - so come on spill the beans suggest where I can go within 1/2 hours drive  of Carlisle to point my scope ???

with tongue firmly in cheek....cheers fellow enthusiasts

Paul

Edited by jacobingonzo

Gosh the tumbleweed is indeed evident on this Club site which is a shame- maybe all the astronomers in northern cumbria have been hunted to near extinction- never fear once this perfidious lockdown has ended I will sally forth to seek out and explore strange new sites and boldy go where no newbie astronomer has gone before (obviously in Cumbria)........que the music!!

I know I know I have issues lol

J