Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Video feedback

jnb

Could I ask for some feedback on some videos we were trying to create recently?

There are things in there which I think are wrong but the person doing the filming insisted on leaving in definitely things which could be improved but feedback from others is always useful.

Mars in 15 minutes

Life on Venus

If there's anything obviously wrong with the production could I ask that you comment here rather than in the video comments (unless it's appropriate to post there as well obviously)

Thanks. 😉 

• Like 1

Is that you presenting jnb? I only watched the Mars one so far. I liked it :) Very enthusiastic presentation and interesting too. It went a bit weird in the middle where you stopped talking but they dubbed you talking back in and you fluffed a few words but it’s pretty good otherwise :)

I was camping in Romney this time last year- stupidly i didn’t even realise your observatory was just round the corner- would have loved to have a look round 🤦‍♂️

Mark