Heritage 150p reflection on secondary

Hi @Tommasi and welcome to SGL. :hello2:

Sorry for appearing to be thick, but I cannot see what I am supposed to be looking for/at.

If it was me, and you have concerns about it, I would return it. If it is new then it is the responsibility of the the vendor/outlet from where you purchased it from to put right. If it is second-hand then it is between you and the seller. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of the 'Heritage' series can advise as it maybe something that is an easy fix.

I agree with Alfian. Looks like there's some dust and maybe a bit of fluff on the mirror, but the line you've circled moves in relation to the dust, so it can't be a scratch on the surface. The primary's not in the image, so that's not it. Can't see it as being anything other than a reflection.

The odd thing is that are two "reflections". In the first video there is  one going roughly top to bottom and another briefly gong from the left down to the middle bottom, both in absolute straight line, no wobble or anything. I've taken an image and cropped it and indicated the marks and the track (roughly). It has to be something optical one way or another If it was a direct reflection of something outside the scope there would have to be two sources causing this thing. Very odd. I haven't much of a clue as to how these secondary flats are made, perhaps someone more enlightened can come up with an idea.

mirror marks1 .jpg