Jupiter 27/7/20 debayer need help

Hi

I know this image is over processed and not sharp but as it was crop the image enlarged itself. I captured this last night on my skywatcher explorer 150p and svbony 105 x2 barlow and with sharp cap, font know why it was captured in b/w, will have to check the settings in sharpcap. The gain was at 70/100 and histogram was knocking 65,its the best I've managed so far and can at least make out the two gas caps on either pole this time. I'll have to play around with sharpcap more as only second time using it and first time with the 150p. I've read that I have to debayer the avi file in pipp first so that the colour comes through then use my stacking programme but don't know the pattern to use for my camera.

(3).png

Edited by LeeHore7

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, jambouk said:

What camera was this?

It was a svbony sv105, but think I sorted it, I've changed the output file from avi to ser and instead of doing quick captures in sharpcap, I've done the normal start then stop capture and seems to of resolved it, well it worked in colour when I last had clear skies