Replacement battery for Skywatcher 12v 17Ah power tank

Relpet

My SW 12v 17Ah power tank has been locked in a barn for 5 months waiting for me to escape lockdown and come and recharge it.  Having arrived a couple of days ago I was too late.  The poor little devil had upped and died on me.  From a number of old posts here and on CN I see that people have replaced the original lead/acid battery at low cost with some success.  Has anyone done this recently and what battery was chosen, please?

I'd guess it'll be a battery with posts, but for my UPS's I used these tho not sourced from them as I got mine way cheaper elsewhere luckily
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yuasa-NP17-12-Battery-approval-technology/dp/B002Y2LRJA

Tho I expect this one would also do the job
https://www.amazon.co.uk/MaxPower-Sealed-Battery-Maitanence-Scooter/dp/B0055CUFXK/ref=pd_sbs_23_8?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0055CUFXK&pd_rd_r=b5e6d1d7-7cca-4c0d-ad00-3b156511bc50&pd_rd_w=ngM2j&pd_rd_wg=n926P&pf_rd_p=2773aa8e-42c5-4dbe-bda8-5cdf226aa078&pf_rd_r=0GP2TQYSAHC8YRRK716Y&psc=1&refRID=0GP2TQYSAHC8YRRK716Y

Other's with the power tank may have alternates but it's likely to be a standard form factor battery they used.

update:

I note that Yuasa do a 22AH battery too, same dimensions but higher price, tho might be worth a look given that's an extra 5Ah capacity

Edited by DaveL59