Pegasus Focus Cube

Hi All

I am considering automating my focus routines within NINA

I have an Equinox ED80 Pro and was just wondering if anyone had some insights on whether the Pegasus FocusCube was a good match to this OTA's standard crayford set up and how well the stepper motors perform through the computer.

I am sure anything is better than actually touching the scope, but my hands are a little shaky and I would prefer to have full Ascom control at the computer if at all possible

Many thanks

Nick

Thanks for the heads up.

The only other system I could see was the Italian one from Primaluce, but the cost is ridiculous.

I noticed that Autofocus in APT can give hit and miss results, but I understand it has a Bahtinov tool to hone in on the focus point

Cheers

Nick

I have the Pegasus and the ZWO focusers - both very good, nice build quality etc and work fine.  If push came to shove and I had to get another it would be the ZWO as it a nice shiny red!