Good activity in HA

bomberbaz

I am on a gorgeous prom at the minute, at the top as I look at it, stretches a good way round too. There is activity on the edge all around but the one I am looking at is by far the best.

It is made up of three distinct elements that grow stronger right to left. The left hand one is the best I have seen this year so far.

Also a nice bit if surface detail too just below the above proms although I couldn't get it to show up in white light.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bomberbaz said:

I am on a gorgeous prom at the minute, at the top as I look at it, stretches a good way round too. There is activity on the edge all around but the one I am looking at is by far the best.

It is made up of three distinct elements that grow stronger right to left. The left hand one is the best I have seen this year so far.

Also a nice bit if surface detail too just below the above proms although I couldn't get it to show up in white light.

Thanks Baz. Might have to pop the scope out at lunchtime!