NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

BST measurements please

miguel87

Hi folks,

Another small DIY lockdown project, an eyepiece case.

I wonder is somebody could send me the measurements and/or outline of a 15mm BST starguider please. 

I do not own this eyepiece yet but it will be the last piece in my collection for the foreseeable future so my eyepiece case should include a gap ready for it.

Thanks

Here's my images of and through my 13mm to 15mm eyepieces.  The BST (Paradigm) does well, but not as well as the shorter focal length BSTs.  It is the smallest and lightest of this group by far, so it has that going for it. 😁

565980763_13mm-15mm.thumb.JPG.a7049e257388b8f32c12d6baf78e6287.JPG2096241732_13mm-15mmAFOV.thumb.jpg.ce59f9618155df41ae5bb3608802606d.jpg

The full view images were taken with an ultrawide angle camera of lower resolution and resampled to match image scale in the central region.  The Meade suffers from SAEP, thus the darkening.

Nice selection! I have 6 and 9mm Vixen SLV, 20mm Vixen NPL and 32mm SW Panaview. I suppose it is a posh-budget range! Hope to complete it with the 15mm BST and I use my Tal barlow quite a lot. Thanks again 

Edited by miguel87