NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ZWO Native Driver and Maxim DL

Rodd

Does anybody know if the native ZWO driver for the ASI 1600 mm cool pro will work with Maxim DL?  I am not sure I am not using it now--all I know is I can't change offset (not that I want to) but the lack iof the option suggests something is amiss.  Also my readout is Mode0--and its the only choice.  On top of this--I can't switch to camera 2 to take an image (unless its for guiding).  If I do, Maxim freezes and I have to reboot the computer (closing Maxim and restarting does not fix it).  This is a monster pain in the middle of an imaging session.  I am hoping its a driver issue. 

Rodd

Hi Rodd,

Voyager from Starkeeper has a built in Native ZWO driver which works well with the 1600 pro.  (gain and offset are adjustable) Voyager integrates with Software such as your Maxim DL, The Sky, PHD2, It can automate your whole nights imaging. Automate as much as you want up to a full observatory.

https://software.starkeeper.it/

Graham