Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

AstroEQ not Responding

kman42

I have been developing a DIY mount using AstroEQ. I took a break from the project for a while (had a baby). When I had left the project, I had connected the AstroEQ board to my laptop and could move the telescope via PHD2 - I just needed to finetune some stuff with the DEC axis. Now, I've picked the project back up, and nothing seems to work. I plugged in the AstroEQ board to the laptop but EQmod reads "Connect Error - Timeout". I have verified the correct COM port in device manager. I ran the AstroEQ config again to change ports, but it won't connect to the board either - it reads "AVRDude - programmer is not responding". I've got 12V to the board and lights flashing on it. Also, PHD2 recognises that the mount is there, it just times out before connecting. All other PC settings haven't changed - the only difference may be some Windows Updates in that time (running Windows 10). Any suggestions?