Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Rosette in Ha and first time guiding

TareqPhoto

Yesterday was cloudy, but i was in rush to test the adapters i received, and i only tested the adapter for Canon lens connection [with ZWO filter wheel], but i failed, because i thought it should be 55mm, but i found out that it must be 44mm actually, so i ended up to remove the filter wheel and place the filter on the sensor window, but vignetting is there anyway i think [or maybe that what i think].

The sky condition wasn't good, because we all know the enemy number 1 for all astrophotographers in the world, but i didn't stop, the sky was really clear if the enemy is moving away, and with the moon nearly full, and under Bortle 8/9 sky, what can you expect after all?

The only good thing from last night is that finally i managed to use guiding, so almost officially that was the first night i used guiding with, but i have to build my next plans or projects on that now, so we will see what will be next targets results.

Rosette Nebula 12 Dec 2019

Canon EF 300mm F/2.8L IS @ F/4

QHY163M + Astrodon Ha 5nm [1.25"]

Skywatcher AZ-EQ6

Ha = 7 x 300 sec [because of clouds many frames were remvoed, even few are still included in those 7 frames anyway 😞 ], Gain 200 Offset 21 @ -10C

SGPro, PixInsight, Photoshop

Rosette_12-12-2019.png

• Like 2