Connecting equipment to my 130PDS telescope

Hi there, 

I’ve recently gotten my new 130PDS telescope and other equipment but appear to not have all the things I need to connect my DSLR to it and include my other things. I have an M48 t ring that connects to the camera, and a Apalantic coma corrector which fits on that. From there, I have no idea on how to fit it to the telescope and somehow implement an Optolong light pollution filter of 1.25 inches. I couldn’t find any answer to this on the internet.. Anyone have suggestions/advice - greatly appreciated. 

Hi Alex,

I have a 200PDS and a recently acquired 130PDS which hasn't seen first light yet due to :clouds2:

I use Skywatcher's 0.9 Coma corrector / reducer, having fitted it to the camera with an M48 t-ring like you.  After that I just plop the coma corrector (with camera attached) into the focuser, instead of an eyepiece.  Haven't used filters yet, so not sure where to place that - front or back of coma corrector perhaps?

17 hours ago, Alexzz said:

a Apalantic coma corrector which fits on that

Hi

That slides directly into the focuser; tighten the two screws onto it as best you can. Screw 2" filters to the front of the coma corrector or use a clip filter for your dslr. I don't know of a way of getting a 1.25" filter into that light path.

HTH