NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Neq6 a strange thing.

Nigella Bryant

Hi all, several night's ago I switched on my Neq6 Pro mount, I've got a longer cable attached to the hand control. It wouldn't connect at all so went back to the original cable and worked fine but mount went to first alignment star with at the end a grinding sound and lost momentum. After this all was OK. A few days later I turned on everything and just to explore any possibilities added the longer cable. Everything worked fine and has done since. Weired. 

Grinding sound, if not usually present (in which case may be that something is too tight at one point or more in a rotation) is sometimes a power issue / balance problem. Make sure the power supply is not dipping and make sure everything is nicely balanced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jambouk said:

Grinding sound, if not usually present (in which case may be that something is too tight at one point or more in a rotation) is sometimes a power issue / balance problem. Make sure the power supply is not dipping and make sure everything is nicely balanced.

Thanks jambouk, that may be the issues, hasn't happened since but I did adjust balance.