Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Omegon Mount Mini Track LX2?

I want to start Astrophotography for the first time and have done a lot of research and read "Making Every Photon Count " by Steve Richards. However, I can't afford a full set up and want to start with something cheaper to get me going. I saw the Omegon Mount Mini Track LX2 and was wondering if anyone has used it and if would be a good start to astrophotography. I have a Sony DSLR that I would like to start using to take pictures of the Milky Way and constellations with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!   

Also with doing some more research, I've read up a little on the Skywatcher Star Adventurer. If anyone knows about  and likes it I'm willing to pay a little more if its better quality. 

Edited by kfox

1 hour ago, stephencamptonjones said:

I love my Skywatcher Star Adventurer.  Best piece of kit I own.

Have a look here  

Stephen

Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Those are the types of pictures I am striving for. Thank you, I am now leaning towards that star adventurer. 

• Like 1