Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Autostretch not working in SGPro

I have a frustrating problem with SGPro whereby in has stopped autostretching despite it being enabled in the options.

It was so frustrating that after trying uninstalling and cleaning the registry that I formatted the HDD and completely reinstalled and it still doesn’t work.

As typical with the the SGP dev team, support is incredibly slow in coming if at all, so I’d thought I’d ask on here.

Has anyone else experienced this? I need it to work for framing and focus and I’m not sure if it is needed for platesolving or even auto focusing.

i can manually stretch low, medium or high but not automatically.

Any thoughts or assistance would be most appreciated.

Many thanks.

I brought my camera inside and just inverted it on my desk so ignore that poor stretched version, the three images are from a capture of the options and then an image which should be stretched but isn’t and then an image with a forced stretch (right click on the image and select low): -

EC0CA05E-F260-4548-9B92-C061EB503F00.png

9BFED9D5-05E8-4A6F-B3F2-21A2D620F872.png

94F63482-9EE8-4D21-838E-92D95C71410F.png

In case any of the profiles are the cause I manually selected the camera and FW and just enabled them so that nothing else could be interfering.

Edited by Jkulin
Add images and info

Problem sorted, apparently it isn't enough to select the amount of auto-stretch in the options, you also have to check the box to autostretch in Histogram Docking Module, but as I tend to default to the other tab for image stats, I never saw that option.

Ken @ SGP pointed me to the cause and now my frustration is appeased 🙂

• Like 2