Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
alan potts

M2 not the one that runs by my old home

Here is an image of M2, not the one near Chatham, it was taken with the Moon about and me wanting sleep so not as long as I normally like for Globs, which is generally around 90-120mins. This is just 40mins and I guess not too bad. Normal scope, 805mm apo and Canon 40D but iso800 this time. Was rather surprised in this short run I had Biggles fly through frame twice and two satellites pass through which are include in the stack. I have to say it looks a bit lost in the middle, probably with extra data would crop fairly well, must see if I can get some before the 071 new toy arrives, which no doubt is being packed by FLO with cloud, storms and lightning.

1289198613_M28_08.thumb.jpg.65a7db92d97935cb97d43f9bb50dd6e8.jpg

Hope you like it.

• Like 11