NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anyone use a Windows Samsung Tab

upahill

Was hoping to use a small tablet I picked up for imaging, in particular with the LX10/Planetary

It has a single USB-C port, which I bought a hub for, with power pass through - was hoping it would all plug and play, got all the software running, went to plug in the camera and nothing.

The light on the ARCAM flashes, so its getting power but no device notifications. Anyway im wondering if the power isnt enough, the supply it came with is 2A, and im not sure thats enough to power the hub, tablet and camera - anyone use anything beefier?

I'd guess that if the ARCAM has a 2Amp supply, then the USB-C port on your Tab will probably need to deliver that sort of current.

That is certainly within the capabilities of USB-C, but is your Tab configured to do that?

If not your Hub will need to be a powered type with an external  2Amp power supply plugged in.

Michael