Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Tom OD

SGP Sequence Does not collect all the frames

Hi SGL,

I m new-ish to SGP and  m currently tarting a new sequence every time its clear, and I m baby sitting the imaging as I m just starting out remote imaging.

What is happening is that when I start a sequence, the first sub fails to download, then the sequence carries on and collects the next frames in the list. Then it posts a message after the second last frame to say Sequence Complete, when ther eis one more left.

So I collect x-2 frames on each sequence where x is whatever amount I  select.

Has anyone seen this before? I have the latest SGP version installed.

Thank Tom.

An odd one Tom. On the sequencer window does the 'Total Frames Complete' agree with the 'Progress total or does it show one less during the sequence.

After the first image does it display 'Downloading' and then fail to display it or does it not even try to download it. I assume you have the latest drivers for the camera installed as failure to download often points to a driver problem. What camera is it?

On the Target settings check there are no time constraints ticked which would stop imaging. Unlikely but worth checking.

Does this happen with different sequences and did you copy sequence settings between targets? Try making a new sequence from scratch and see if the behavior continues.

Examing the SGP log file which covers a problem sequence should shed some light on what's happening. You can post the log file here for others to examine which may help. Logfiles are located in C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator\

Alan

Edited by symmetal