Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mesu mount pulseguide question

Hey guys, I have a Mesu mount. Are there any settings I need to do in sitech.exe or config.exe in order to  use PulseGuinding?

The reason I ask is I m struggling guiding with ONAG and I wanna make sure the mount is setup properly to use pulseguiding. Anyone using the ONAG with Skyguide or Skyguard?

Following some emails with mr. Lucas Mesu, mr Dan Gray and mr Baudat, 90 % of the problems are resolved. First I had to update the software and firmware of Sitech II (there is no need for additional settings in config.exe or sitech.exe for pulseguide to work). After that the guiding went perfect with Phd2, I was able to grab 15 min exposures of M101 at 2438 mm focal length with ease . The next clear night I will try 20-30 minutes. The remaining issues are with configuring Skyguard to proper autoguide, but we will get there, at leat now I know it's a software issue.

In summary the support was excellent, the mesu 200 mount is excellent :)

Thank you for replying. I guess there aren’t many Skyguard/onag users yet. I nailed down the issues with Skyguard configuration after a long but succesfull discution with mr Gaston B. on cloudynigts forum. If some of you are using Skyguard and Onag maybe our discution will help with setting things up. As a begginer everything has a steep learning curve, but be patient, read the forums, read the manuals and upgrade the software :). I found out that imaging at long FL is challenging for a begginer but not imposible