Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Updating the Firmware on the Eagle 2

Tom OD

Hi SGL,

I am having some USB issues on my Eagle 2 with the connection to the CCD in SGP (firmware version 2.3). The temp tab shows 0 degrees, or the camera just wont download an image in SGP.

Anyway there is a firmware update available, which you can download from the Primaluce download page.

There are no instructions though on how to do it. So after chatting to Primaluce this is what I did that worked.

In the Eagle Primaluce folder on the C drive, make a folder, and call it Old Firmware.

Drag the EagleManager2.exe application into the old folder. Leave the other files in the folder.

Copy the downloaded update zip file to the Primaluce folder, and extract the files.

Copy the new Eagle2Manager.exe into the existing Primaluce folder, and restart the Eagle.

You should see the Primaluce looking like this, and then the Eagle displaying the new firmware version, 2.7

image.png.6777a17a571b596fe98754cf039dc8f9.png

image.png.24cee11d836b8c7600c34d05dec9ec96.png