SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My video about the history leading up to the image of a black hole

As a part of a school project I made this short video about the history of black hole research, how the image was taken and what we can determine from the image. It's nothing fancy but I figured I wanted to upload it anyway since I haven't been active on my channel and website for quite some time now. Remember to put english subtitles on(except if you're danish of course:-))

I hope you found it little entertaining but feel free to send some criticism so I know what to change next time, cause I actually really enjoy making these types of videos so it's probably not going to be the last one tat I make:)

Clear skies, Victor

Good work Victor!  Since you have invited comments, I would just say - constructively - that it seemed to end rather abruptly.  I was hoping it would somehow continue a little longer.  But still - a good and informative presentation!

Doug.

3 hours ago, cloudsweeper said:

Good work Victor!  Since you have invited comments, I would just say - constructively - that it seemed to end rather abruptly.  I was hoping it would somehow continue a little longer.  But still - a good and informative presentation!

Doug.

Thank you very much! Yes I'm aware of the ending and it actually bothers me a little that I couldn't make it longer but I hope as soon as I have a little more time from school that I can make some more of these videos covering other topics.

Thank you:)

Archived