SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

itelescope help

SAW

Hi,

I originally just signed up for the No Plan demo version just to have a look round and get a feel for it. Last night i upgraded to the Starter Trial and tied out a DSO plan on T16 think I set up something like 6x300 luminance and ran it. When it finished I got the email to download the images, clicked the link but no images are showing so tired the plan again and the same thing happened. I then just tried using the one click image, again it ran fine as I checked the system status got the email and still no images ?

Checking my account history it shows the first run was only 1m 15s, the second run 1m 4s and the one click plan was 11m 2s, all three say 0 points and total points still say 60 which was what I started with.

First time I've done this so maybe I'm missing something obvious ? 

All sorted now. There was a problem with my images being download to me but the shorter runs nothing downloaded so maybe there was a problem and it cancelled the run, I wasn't charged for these.

Archived