SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Zwo efw 7x36mm filter wheel

Hi can anyone confirm that i have my baader lrgb filters secured properly as i see with other zwo filter wheels they supply small fibre washers to secure them into the seat of the filter wheel all i had with this one was a pack of gaskets to witch you can see i have used to secure the filters in place,thing is one edge of the gasket overlaps the other cant see this causing a problem whats everyone think.

photo.JPG

1 hour ago, Andyb90 said:

Did you purchase this from new?

If so it looks like they have changed the design for how the filters are secured.

With the overlap can the filters move at all?

Andy.

Yeah had this new the filters fit into the seat and stand above outer edge so cant move with the gasket fitted on top would have been better if they had made the gaskets to sit flush with each other rather than one edge on top of other gasket,i did ask zwo and all i got back was instructions from there site that i don't think they have updated to this filter wheel yet as the image for their gaskets don't match the ones i have.

Archived