Ha Bubble - NGC 7635 DSLR + 150PDS

Grimbles

My first partial imaging session after the theft of a load of my kit (see post in Astro Lounge), it seemed to take forever to get everything back together and working properly, I still have a couple of issues with slightly odd shaped stars in the righthand corner of full res images which I think I have tracked down to camera/focuser alignment.  That said it is just great to be back in the saddle again.

Anyway here's the Bubble in Ha, only 7 X 600sec subs, I did get an hour of RGB data but this is still quite noisy, the plan is to gather alot more Ha and RGB to produce an HaRGB combined image, I have also included a false colour version of the Ha. Both images heavily cropped.

All taken with Modded EOS 500d, Optolong 7nm Ha fliter, 150PDS, Belt modded HEQ5.  Processed with DSS (using super pixel mode). PI LE and PS CC.

615659666_BubbleHa1jpg.thumb.jpg.61bb29aa1430a98dcd9385f425199592.jpg

567913115_BubbleHa1Falsejpg.thumb.jpg.e4bf3ca597bf7ff979dc4d072cec04a1.jpg

Archived