The Tulip Nebulae with Colour

astro mick

Hi.

Now added some colour to the Tulip Nebulae.

RGB 8X900 secs for each colour.(1x1)

It was amazing to see hardly any of the Nebulae within the G/B images,and not much came through with the red filter.

Basically the RGB has been useful for star colour,and general presentation.

Calibrated with Darks and Bias Frames.

I have tried not to push the processing too much,to try and keep the noise down.

Cheers.

Mick.

Tulip Nebulae.png

19 hours ago, astro mick said:

Thanks Wim.

This sort of comment inspires me to keep posting,as i often think of quitting the section.

Cheers.

Mick.

Don't! I know that despite not responding, people appreciate what you put on here. I for one appreciate your and others' images in this section. Since I can't do any imaging from mid April till end August, images here inspire me what targets to chase once astro darkness returns. And quite a few targets are too low in the sky for me, so it's always good to see what others can make of them. Up untill this day, I haven't been able to image the Orion nebula properly, because it's too low over neighbours' houses where I live, and obscured by trees at my dark site.

So keep those pictures coming, and know that they are appreciated.

19 hours ago, astro mick said:

This sort of comment inspires me to keep posting,as i often think of quitting the section.

Please keep posting Mick, I always look out for your images,

Dave

Archived