Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Trustworthy DSLR

My QHYCCD camera is in HongKong being repaired so eager to check out my new long USB cables and Hubs are working (To get me to house intead of the garage on those very cold nights) I got out the trustworthy DSLR and took a few videos of the moon.

Recorded in EOS Utilities stacked in Registax 6 and just histogram colour line up in PS (SW200P, NEQ6Pro, Orion Starshoot Auto Guider, QHY8L, Canon 650D) (Minus the QHY8L obviously lol)

Enjoy...

Clear Skies

Stu ?

moon1.jpg

moon2.jpg

moon3.jpg

And Sorry there was a 2X Barlow shoved in the train. I really was just messing around killing time. Normally using the DSLR I just use the digital zoom facilites available in EOS Utilities, but saw the old barlow sat there which I have never used so gave it a try.

To be honest the pics would of been a lot sharper if the barlow was not there and just cropped in PS etc.

Archived