Last image ith 450d- M13

gonzostar

Hi 

This is last image with canon 450d camera of M13 taken few nights ago. I have now got a tCanon 750d. So apologies for the next few cloudy nights ?

Taken with 70* 60sec light frames, darks bias, flats included. Stacked with dss anf processed in PS. Can even just pick out a galaxy towards top left 

Thanks for looking, and off course any improvements welcome

Clear skies

Dean

69mins-darks-flats-bias-dss01-ps03.thumb.png.fc1c84f42db84805be921d8ce726377a.png

cheers, I hope that it improves on my images. Although not as good as a dedicated camera. Icannot justify folking out 1000+ for one of those.  

Cant wait to use new camera though. Looking at the forecast we have what looks like a week of cloudy nights! 

1 hour ago, gonzostar said:

cheers, I hope that it improves on my images. Although not as good as a dedicated camera. Icannot justify folking out 1000+ for one of those.  

Cant wait to use new camera though. Looking at the forecast we have what looks like a week of cloudy nights! 

It’s been clear here for a week, hottest weather in years! It’s just too late a start these days for it to get dark with work and wee nippers.

Im still persevering with older Canons, be interested to see how you get on. 

Archived