Adjustable tension pivot bolts

I am considering making from hardwood a large fork mount like a Tele Vue Gibraltar only broader & deeper. 

What I do not know what to source are the type of adjustable tension pivot bolt assemblies such as the Gibraltar uses. Otherwise a window opening long threaded bar and matching handle is the alternative, or maybe addition, for altitude adjustment. 

Any ideas for where I can get brass pivot bolts such as TV uses please?

Great game - so is it a piece stolen from a cheap vice but possibly with a finer thread and a longer version for altitude adjustment.

Not this or this or this

just quick search there must be loads of others...........  is that clamp an addition to the cradle mount in the picture ?  half a turn then do it again if you can reach it.

Edit: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bike-Bicycle-Chain-Splitter-Breaker-Repair-Rivet-Link-Pin-Remover-Tool/361006766381?epid=1133532233&hash=item540dae192d

Archived