NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

CCD Drivers problem

robindurant

I have just bought a Laptop especially for imaging so I have not connected to the web, I have transfered two capture programmes: Artimus and Nebulosity for use with my Atik CCD. They both will not work ( camera not found) because I have not loaded the Drivers for them. The problem is that I do not know where these Driivers are on my old laptop to transfer them and not being on line I can't download them from the Net. Can anyone help me.

Robin

Can you not download them to the computer you are using now, transfer them to a memory stick, then install them from that to your laptop.? I assume you meant the laptop is not connected to the net.

Ron.

Well even if the file could be found Jon, It would need to be in form of an executable file. It would not do any good just copying it into the system directory.

Of course, if it is stored on the laptop in a driver folder somewhere, fair enough. the folder could hold a back up copy.

What I meant earlier was, you are using a computer now to be on SGL. Why not go online to the camera Support page, and download the driver to the computer you are now using, then transfer it via a memory stick to your laptop, and reinstall it.

Ron.

Archived