Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Adding Colour to an Image.

I am ready for the winter skies, whether they are ready for me is another thing. :)

Ron. :lol:

A nice paraphrase of Churchill Ron!!

I've done a fair bit of mixing images from different cameras. Maxim normally handles it pretty well, unless you have a lot of differing field curvature. This can mess things up a bit.

Cheers

Rob

It must have been a subconscious quote of a Churchill phrase Rob. I have no business borrowing his words. :D I will be using Maxim DL, so I'm sure there's help aplenty when things get tough. From where I am at the moment, the learning curve looks perpendicular, but hopefully, in a year perhaps, it will have levelled out a bit.

Ron. :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am ready for the winter skies, whether they are ready for me is another thing. :D

Ron. :lol:

Look out Universe - here he comes!!! :)

And I don't think it will be overly concerned Helen, but if I can steal a little of it's beauty I will be satisfied. :thumbright:

Ron. :D

Hello Ron,

What WSC said, towards the end of his life, when asked if he was ready to meet his maker, was typical of him :)

'I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.'

Cheers

Rob

Hello Ron,

What WSC said, towards the end of his life, when asked if he was ready to meet his maker, was typical of him :)

'I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.'

Cheers

Rob

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: Now I see Rob; I do remember reading about that one, and a great many more of his quotes. I liked the one to Bessie Braddock about her accusing him of being drunk. " And you Madam, are Ugly, but I will be sober in the morning."

:D Hilarious.

Archived